Past the holidays, dribblati gifts and souvenirs improbable, mark the horizon something that will get you a smile: the outlet! Yes but, that stress! Read here why.
Yes but, that stress! How that stress, you’re looking at the opportunity to get, at bargain prices, the it-bag, the it-shoe, the coat must-have you got obsessed and fixated throughout the winter from the column to the right of your computer screen!
And finally the time has come!
Of course, so it’s easy to say how difficult to be realized.
- Meanwhile the stress begins to rise in an effort to find a moment of calm, Yes, calm, that rare and unknown feeling when it comes to sales, to go into the store to try, in peace, size, comfort and color to see if it’s really of Heads of desire to put on the list. Impossible.
- Then the cold shower of being in his hands the piece of dreams brutally downsized expectations, if you sum the hostile context in which you are located, with temples that beat to the music shop, unz unz-shrill voices of other outlet-aholic around, begins to be an emotional state from psychoanalysis complex. See also this blog.
- So what? Then you must get down from battle, mentally lucid, with the day off, the phone battery full, space in your phone to take the leaves in a burst from wazzappare to trusted friends and put on your hand to and fro catch brand.
- Already, the girlfriends. Mental note to go over as preheating for sale: never go hunting for bargains with her girlfriends. None of them, though just as busy trying to ferret out gems among the shelves and stand, you would listen really. Meglio sole than harm accompanied.
- The truth is that you are also Yes and no 30 minutes cut from lunch or post work, to jump in that Heavenly delirium and to score the Mission Impossible in this order:
It’s a girl.
- It was just this! Sometimes, mirrored in a dressing room of 20 cm square, not enough to get a feel for how’s that dress super sexy. You must exit out to distance themselves and maybe even objective. But what inconveniences will never obstruct this simple task? Oh God, I didn’t do the waxing. The socks are deserting me, the computer bag has left a mark on his shoulder that not even a branding. The skin under the lights of the store looks 20 years older and I see hints of skin disease never seen before”. Follows autoconvicimento Maganedisa which are beautiful, this dress stretch dress I sits, right?” No. I look like a nightstand, over and out.
- But how do you stay calm amid hordes of possessed like you? Simple, not cool.
- Not to mention the Visual overload short circuit. Stand and stand loads of charms, soft fluffy shelves bon-bon in Merino Wool just waiting to be touched, worn and why not, also saved and understood … Yes, because us outlet-aholic also have a heart, a heart of Red Cross which beats in unison with the syllables of words as mantra prototype, last cut, handmade embroidery, emerging designers, size unisex and capsules.
- The history of numbers. Numerology has a remarkable and persuasive power with immediate effect. These prices with the comma «XX .99» staring at you in the eye are irresistible! So, mesmerized by 9 periodicals, we convince ourselves we are siren song we’ve been waiting for. When in doubt, buy it, ‘ because in the end it saves and then leverages long term mode. Of course. No doubt. The coat in White Swan has become part of everyday basics. Ahahahahah!
- Tests of courage that even in talent. To counter the endless queues of the dressing rooms and to get a move on if they are accompanied by Saints boyfriends, friends, husbands, cousins and children or grandchildren, tap to compromise and become expert stripper. Who has not ever undress stealth through the stands and try, in bra and pants, dresses Mermaid or slip off hoodies & sweatshirts, revealing degrees of unspeakable sweating, just to see how crazy that blouse silk robe. Eye down and lost, as in a performance of contemporary art, for performing striptease innocent but a life saver.
- Those of white lies. Ah, this time I’m not fooled by anxiety and stress. No dressing rooms, I know myself very well, I understand that I’m in right eye if that skirt or lacking. Here is a M, just my size. “Then the sad reality: once at home, with the usual lights and the usual mirrors, come out the flaws. “Ok, I bought a M size Taiwan, perfect to cover your left arm. A blue??? But if in store was pitch black! I knew it, the sleeves of the blazer huddle under the armpit and finally, inevitable, ” AHHH: here’s a thread pulled.
With this all that remains is to wish all of you a happy shopping to winter sale 2016!