20 December 2016 Mundobrink.com writing Literacy, arts and crafts, Games, Toys,Commemorative Dates, child development, Tips and utilities, Family, Books, Mathematics , Promotions,Psychomotricity, Pedagogy, social networks, classroom.
Christmas is near and there’s still time for you to give special gifts to the children of the family: educational toys. To make this option, you will be sure to not only promote a fleeting joy for small, but also be contributing significantly to the cognitive and social development of them.
Educational toys are suitable for all ages and always provide important benefits. In this post, we’ve put together some options in educational toys for this Christmas. Follow!
Why Choose Educational Toys?
This type of toy enhances the intellectual development of the child, stimulates memory, motivates the logical reasoning and still arouses a sense of observation. In other words, much more than entertainment, isn’t it? No wonder, in good schools, the educational toys are part of the school supplies and are used in the various stages of learning of children. In this way, they gain ease to acquire knowledge and learn playing.
The educational toys have yet another important advantage. They promote the socialization of the child, to the extent that increase your ability to interact with siblings, classmates and even with adults who can have fun playing in Duo or in a larger team. The your present will be a joy not only for the little that’s going to win it, but also for those who live with him.
6 Tips On Educational Toys For Christmas
- The champions of interest are those with pieces to fit.They help the child learn shapes, colors and sizes while assembling objects. Develop cognition, motor skills and persistence.
- Puzzles are also a guarantee of fun.These games help literacy and literacy, increase the power of concentration and entertain your child for a long period of time.
- The trampolines in various formats also make the joy of the children.Prefer those who have support for the hands, so they play more safely.
- If the child has six years or more, you’ll love the basting creative, consisting of small squares and cords with plastic tips for her to draw as if you were sewing.
- The toy train sets, carts, boats and planes, with its buttons, whistles, lights and musical sounds from Behealthybytomorrow.com, allow the child to be a machinist, driver, sailor and pilot for a few hours amid lots of laughter and learning.
- The giant hopscotch in corino can be assembled with ease anywhere and kids love.Encourages motor skills, learning the numbers and the spirit of competitiveness.
Now That You Know What You Can Choose, Here Are Some Important Guidelines:
Always look on the age on the bottle for you to choose the most suitable toy for the child size presented;
Run very small or pointed parts, especially if the child is less than six years. Thus, you avoid the risk of accidents;
Even if they seem more simple, educational toys stimulate the creativity and imagination of the child, providing the awakening of fantasy and a dip in the joke that she can invent for fun;
Work on the package, because kids like colorful papers of this and are happy even before opening them;
If possible, time to buy an educational toy, try to relate it to what the child is learning in school. It’s pretty cool to complement the education of the child outside the classroom and a playful way.